Sunday, September 11, 2005

I Need a Cell Phone Again


After more than two years of swearing off a mobile device for a manifold of reasons, I need a cell phone again. Problem is, it's been so long that I've all but lost touch with mobile technologies, features, designs, manufacturers, and providers. I'd appreciate recommendations from anybody in the L.A. County area. I'd appreciate heads-up on deals on plans and phones even more.

Here's where I'm at right now: I'm thinking of going with either Verizon or T-Mobile service. I don't know a thing about Nextel and I don't think I'll ever go back to Cingular after my last experience with them. As for phone manufacturers, I seem to like Sony Ericsson's features but Motorola's style. Other popular companies like Nokia and LG seem fine, but nothing particularly stands out.

So steer me right, people. At the very least, let me know what provider you use so I can better factor mobile-to-mobile into the equation.

1 Comments:

At 10/12/2005 04:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous remarked...

Very insightful info on cellular free phone prepaid ,. More info on the subject here. cellular free phone prepaid

 

Comment

<< Home