Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Best Novelty Gift

I found the best novelty gift for the holidays: the Darth Vader Voice Changer Mask, just released and available exclusively at Toys R Us. How this baby never got made before is beyond me. Sure, it's nothing more than a temporary diversion of an item, but still, you'd think this would've been a surefire part of the Star Wars toyline back in the day. (Is it because they didn't want to encourage kids to be bad guys?) I don't know about you, but this appeals to me just as much as the foam Hulk hands (which I still do not own to this day!). Unfortunately, it seems that the voice changer feature sucks and doesn't live up to its name at all. Still, it makes for a nice mask and chestplate set. Just add a black cape and shazam! You're an uber-nerd.

0 Comments:

Comment

<< Home