Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Metal Gear Solid Creators in Los Angeles!



I just picked up on a great piece of news reported by GameSpot today! Hideo Kojima, creator of the Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid series, and Yoji Shinkawa, the character designer of the Metal Gear Solid series, will make a very special rare apperance in the United States to promote the release of Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

For one day only, November 30 (next Tuesday), the two will be in Los Angeles, promoting Snake Eater at Gamestop Planet X in the Glendale Galleria from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. and at EB Games Flagship on Universal City Walk from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. They'll be signing copies of the new MGS game, including a purported limited edition available only at these special appearances, the details of which have not been announced.

Hopefully, I can also get my original Metal Gear Solid cover signed by Kojima and my Art of Metal Gear Solid book signed by Shinkawa. As far as I know, this is the first public appearance for either man in Los Angeles, so I cannot miss this for anything. I'm going to try for the Glendale appearance in the morning, but if I can't make that I'll be at the City Walk appearance for sure. See you there.

0 Comments:

Comment

<< Home