Friday, December 03, 2004

Guzzlefish

I recently registered a free account at Guzzlefish to keep track of my media collections, which have grown pretty damn big in the past couple years. It's not perfect in terms of database information and statistics, but it's probably the best all-in-one service available.

In the meantime, I do still keep an IGN game collection list and a DVD Profiler movie collection list that are probably more accurate than their counterparts at Guzzlefish if only because of their narrower focus. I'm hoping for the day that Guzzlefish will be able to serve all my needs for a database, because it's still a bit elementary compared to the other services' features. The main thing it's got going for it right now is its sheer breadth of coverage. For the time being, Guzzlefish will have to do, but if anyone can recommend any other services, please do so.

You can check out my media collections at http://www.guzzlefish.com/collection.php?username=rapsodist

0 Comments:

Comment

<< Home